This is a past event. Registration is closed.
- Applicants must demonstrate how the Emerging Hothouse Scheme will help to escalate their career as a screenwriter, producer or cinema projectionist.
- Writer and producer applicants must have their own project to work on throughout the program.
- Selected writer and producer applicants must provide evidence that they have control of the copyright of the project that they wish to work on throughout the program.
- Selection is competitive and will be based on the applicant's commitment and dedication to the screen industry and the career-building opportunity for the applicant.
- Applicants must have the ability to complete their stated goal by the end of the 12 week residency period.
- Shortlisted applicants need to be available to attend an interview at Mercury CX in mid August 2022.
- Residencies will run September-November 2022.
In line with prevailing screen industry standards, all applications must be completed in full and submitted by the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Stage 1. Written Application (online application form and uploaded attachments)
Stage 2. Shortlisted applicants are interviewed.
Applications open June 29th.